Saturday, January 21, 2006

Frases que ficam da noite de ontem...

...com o devido agradecimento a esse "grande artista" Morning Theft, que as "diz" como ninguém!


"Can’t buy what I want because it’s free..."
(Corduroy - Pearl Jam)

"Let me ask you one question: is your money that good?
Will it buy you forgiveness, do you think that it could?"
(Masters Of War - Bob Dylan)

"I realize sometimes I feel old design"
(Superstar Punani - Sublime)

"Oh I watch you there through the window and I stare at you, you wear nothing but you wear it so well
Tied up and twisted the way I’d like to be for you, for me, come crash into me"
(Crash Into Me - Dave Matthews Band)

E, last but not least...

"I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star
In somebody else's sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine"
(Black - Pearl Jam)

Agora espero que, se repetir o post dentro de uma semana (can you take a hint?), tenha a possibilidade de colocar esta:
"It's never over, she's the tear that hangs inside my soul forever"
Ou então:
"Kiss me, please, kiss me... But kiss me out of desire, babe, and not consolation"

1 comment:

Morning_Theft said...

Obrigado pelo elogio... qt aos teus pedidos, peço desculpa mas n os poderei por em prática... terás q pedir outra coisa... Crazy Mary? Nothingman (olha, q esta é mt boa!!!)?